All students must return their laptop on Wednesday, June 5th to their synergy teacher during a special synergy session that day along with the Laptop Return Form
All students are responsible for:
• Copying personal folders and files to an external hard drive containing their documents, downloads, pictures, movies, music, etc.
• Exporting their browser bookmarks if necessary.
In addition, students may request support to:
• Export their entire blog in WordPress.
• Share a folder with all their Google Documents to a personal Google account.
• Transfer Google Sites to a personal Google account.
• Copy Google Mails to a personal Gmail account.
• Copy Haiku ePortfolio content.
For returning students, please note, all laptops will be reformatted over the summer and updated with new software. So it is a very good idea to copy anything you would like to keep!
For students leaving, sorry, your laptop can not be purchased.
Image Credit: Macbook Pro Keyboard by visualdensity on flickr, Attribution