- Saturday, August 13 – Open Gyms
will be available for open play and loosely supervised. Times will be
scheduled for different ages and communicated ahead of time.
- Saturday, August 20 – Player Assessments Day
will need to attend their division’s scheduled time for practice and
assessments. Times for each division will be scheduled and communicated
ahead of time.
- Teams will be formed after each Division’s scheduled session.
- Weeks #1-3 – Regular Games on Fridays & Saturdays
- Week #4 – Regular Games … 4-day ISB weekend
- ISB has Thursday and Friday off, therefore it’s a 4-day weekend for ISB families.
- Regular Games will be scheduled. Teams with enough players will play. Players that want to play but are on teams that don’t have enough players that weekend can play with another team.
- Week #5 – Regular Games on Friday & Saturday
- Week #6 – Regular Games on ES Courts only … Super Sunday for other Divisions
- Friendship Volleyball Tournament Friday-Saturday on HS Courts – no regular games for G2, G3, G4, B2, B3, B4, B5
- Super Sunday Basketball for G2, G3, G4, B2, B3, B4, B5 … details to be announced.
- Week #7 – Regular Games on Friday & Saturday
- Week #8 – Tournament Games on Friday & Saturday