If you’re 5 to 17 years old, you can be part of the largest organization for girls on the planet. At Girl Scouts, you might explore the solar system, venture on a nature hike, become a weather watcher, write and star in a play, enjoy a scavenger hunt, or take an amazing trip. And you’ll do it with other girls and caring adults who just might become your friends forever.
From the minute you share the Girl Scout Promise and Law-words girls have been saying for almost 100 years-you’ll Discover, Connect, and Take Action.
• Discover Yourself
• Connect with Others
• Take Action to Make the World Better
Girls can join Girl Scouts at different grade-levels:
• Girl Scout Daisy, grades K-1
• Girl Scout Brownie, grades 2-3
• Girl Scout Junior, grades 4-5
• Girl Scout Cadette, grades 6-8
• Girl Scout Senior, grades 9-10
• Girl Scout Ambassador, grades 11-12
Troops will meet twice monthly on Wednesday’s from 3:30-5:00pm. There will also be special events scheduled throughout the school year. Troop meetings will take place at ISB.
For more information please contact Ms. Linda Stuckey at email@example.com