During the pandemic, as we continue to face restrictions limiting what we can do, our gratitude goes out to everyone who helped make the 2021 Art & Film Cultural Convention an embodiment of resilience and creativity, answering the question, “What can we do instead?”
Special thanks goes to…
- Nucharin Wangphongsawasd, Sawanya Saksombat, Jakai Siributr, Tom Waller, Kevin Vivis Visithsiri, Ian Pike, Bryan Ott, Valerio Morini, and Madi Boll, our Guest Artists.
- Katie Edsell, Sonia Kandathil, and the ISB Boosters for their support for all things ISB.
- Basil Tahan, Andy Snook, and Trista Meisner, ISB’s Art Team, for their creativity, vision, and countless hours of work spent designing the art schedule, and for their outstanding efforts and dedication preparing our student art delegates.
- Danny Wall, Jaleea Price, and Rebecca Lebel, ISB’s Film Team, for their creativity, vision, and countless hours of work spent designing the film schedule, and for their outstanding efforts and dedication preparing our student film delegates.
- Khun Neoy and Khun MJ for their convention booklet design work, artwork, filmmaking, and art supply preparation.
- Michael Boll, Khun Arin and the ISB Marketing team for sharing the 2021 IASAS Art & Film Cultural Convention with the world.
- Khun M (Arts and Activities Office Manager) for her help with all things financial, and Khun Kwang (Arts and Activities Secretary) for her tireless assistance in all aspects of the convention organization, arrangements, and materials.
- Harold “The Legend” Albert for his help as Convention Site Director
- Khun Chart for all of the convention printing, and MyTee for the wonderful CC t-shirts.
- Andrew Davies (Head of School), Marc De Vries (Chief Financial Officer), Debi Caskey (Deputy Head of School for Learning), Justin Alexander (HS Principal), Andy Vaughan (HS Dean of Students), Justyna MacMillan (HS Dean of Academics), and Anthony Giles (Director of Arts & Activities) for their tremendous support before and during the convention.